Real Techniques for Managing Growth and Opportunity In Your Business
6-Week Online Workshop for High Performance
6 Projects With Coaching Feedback: Weekly lessons, high-impact projects, and daily actions to transform your work. Personalized guidance and feedback from your coach.
Sign up before January 9 to get 20% off the standard ticket price.
Learn management skills from visionary leaders, including Facebook executive turned entrepreneur Debra Bednar-Clark, and career coach and former Google HR executive Swati D. Doshi, to drive growth and opportunity for your business and career. Over six weeks, you'll hear from experts and apply new tactical skills through project-based work with input from a coach.
This course will cover topics designed to support new or future managers as they embark on a leadership path.
Video Lessons with Industry Experts
Learn from digestible lessons shared through personal storytelling that you can watch on demand when your schedule allows.
Coaching and project feedback
Get individualized feedback and coaching from an industry expert and collaborate with peers.
Take self-guided assessments to define areas for improvement and see personal progress.
Or add-on additional assessments: Gain deep insights through personality assessments, including Myers Briggs Type Indicator or the Hogan Leadership Forecast Series. Contact us for more details.
Lessons from Industry Experts
How it works
- Personalized coaching from an industry professional
- Group collaboration in workshops
- Lessons featuring industry leaders
- Impact projects adapted to your business
- Discussions and peer networking
- Certificates you can earn to show your accomplishment
By the end of the course, you will know how to:
- Set team objectives and define key results to optimize performance
- Integrate personal strengths with your leadership style
- Build cohesive teams
- Advocate for your initiatives with powerful storytelling
- Coach your team through change
- Give and receive feedback for high performance
- Problem-solve with the best techniques from design thinking
Session 1 | Setting Your Course: Self Assessment and Goals
- Program orientation
- Personal goal-setting
- Course roadmap
Session 2 | Whole-Self Leadership: Integrate Your Personal Strengths with Your Leadership Style
- Learn to develop a personal theme that guides your work and informs your leadership style
- Assess your personal strengths and areas for opportunity.
- Define your ‘whole self’ and let it guide your decision making.
with Debra Bednar-Clark, founder of DB+co, former Facebook executive
Session 3 | Conspirator Leadership: The Power of Empathy in Team Building
- Discover what it means to be a “Conspirator Leader.”
- Learn how empathy drives performance for a team.
- Find out how to create empathy practices in your routine.
with Mike Kleba, educator and CEO of edtech company DegreeCast
Session 4 | Storytelling: Use Narrative Techniques to Deliver Vital Information
- Discover how to use key storytelling techniques to communicate effectively -- whether it’s to a large group at a major meeting or one-on-one with a team member.
- Learn how to build stories through listening to your business prospects and employees.
with Barry Martin & Jeff Pucillo, founders of brand strategy firm Tell-Ignite
Session 5 | Coaching: Initiate the Team Development Formula Used at Top Companies
- Learn what Google’s innovation team found in their extensive research to uncover the behaviors of great bosses.
- Find out how Google trains leaders on coaching.
- Learn how to coach for high performance and how to ensure your approach is consistent across your team.
with Swati D. Doshi, founder of executive coaching firm Human Results, former Google HR & Sales Leader
Session 6 | Feedback: Give and Receive Feedback for High Performance
- Learn how to motivate a team of one or many with a simple feedback approach that drives high performance – whether you’re praising someone for success or having a tough (or even awkward) conversation.
- Understand how to give – and receive – specific developmental feedback to your direct reports, peers, and even your boss.
with Amanda Pacitti, former learning & development exec at Time Inc.
Contact us for group discounts of 3 or more.