Level Up: Leadership That Inspires Performance
Real Techniques for Managing Growth and Opportunity In Your Travel Healthcare Staffing Business
Online Workshop for High Performance
Group Office Hours With Your Moxie Coach: Live via webcast.
Project-Based Learning With Coaching Feedback: Weekly lessons, high-impact projects, and daily actions to transform your work. Personalized guidance and feedback from your coach.
Your teams will learn leadership skills from the Moxie team and other visionaries, including Facebook executive turned entrepreneur Debra Bednar-Clark, and career coach and former Google HR executive Swati D. Doshi, to drive growth and opportunity for your business. Your team will work with a Moxie coach with more than 15 years of experience in the travel healthcare staffing industry.
This course will cover topics designed to support new or future managers as they embark on a leadership path.
Video lessons with industry experts
Teams will learn from digestible lessons shared through personal storytelling that can be watched on demand when schedules allows.
Coaching and project feedback
Team members will get individualized feedback and coaching from a travel healthcare staffing expert and collaborate with peers.
Individuals will take self-guided assessments to define areas for improvement and see personal progress.
Or add-on additional assessments: Gain deep insights through personality assessments, including Myers Briggs Type Indicator or the Hogan Leadership Forecast Series. Contact us for more details.
Customize your team’s experience
Moxie Mentoring coaches have extensive experience in the travel healthcare staffing industry and have worked with Team Leads, Recruiting Managers, Directors, and Executives to improve team performance.
Tailor content to your Agency goals
One-size-fits-all models sometimes miss opportunities for growth in your industry. We customize content so it’s applicable to your objectives and goals.
Set the duration
Whether you want your employees to go through a bootcamp or an ongoing program, we can create the perfect timeline for what you need.
Lessons from Industry Experts
How it works
- Personalized coaching from an industry professional
- Group collaboration in workshops
- Lessons featuring industry leaders
- Impact projects adapted to your business
- Discussions and peer networking
- Certificates you can earn to show your accomplishment
By the end of the course, you will know how to:
- Set team objectives and define key results to optimize performance
- Integrate personal strengths with your leadership style
- Build cohesive teams
- Advocate for your initiatives with powerful storytelling
- Coach your team through change
- Give and receive feedback for high performance
- Problem-solve with the best techniques from design thinking
Sample Course Overview
Session 1 | What is Leadership?
- Edmaker assessment
- Manager vs. Leader
- Why organizations need great leaders
Session 2 | Know Thy Self
- Establish your mission
- Leading with your best self and understanding the role of emotional intelligence, authenticity, and vulnerability in leadership
with Debra Bednar-Clark, founder of DB+co, former Facebook executive
Session 3 | Know Thy Team
- Understand your team
- Biases and beliefs
- Motivate team members
with Mike Kleba, educator and CEO of edtech company DegreeCast
Session 4 | Be an Effective Communicator
- Learn communication, problem-solving, and conflict management practices
- Set and understand KPI's and get your team on board with them
with Barry Martin & Jeff Pucillo, founders of brand strategy firm Tell-Ignite
Session 5 | Coaching to Win
- Handle changes and growth
- PIPS vs Coaching
- Good leaders are great coaches
with Swati D. Doshi, founder of executive coaching firm Human Results, former Google HR & Sales Leader
and Amanda Pacitti, former learning & development exec at Time Inc.
Session 6 | Culture & Employee Development
- What is culture?
- How to devlelop your employees
Session 7 | Hiring & Firing
- Get the right people in the right seats
- Hire A team players
- Know how and when to let go